How To Get Started in Beginner Vape Tricks
While it might look complicated, doing vape tricks is easy if you have the right tips. In this blog, we go over some of the easiest beginner vape tricks that are sure to impress your friends. From smoke rings to the french inhale, we’ll go over each one and teach you how to do cool vape tricks.
Table of Contents
- Preparing for Vape Tricks
- How To Create Smoke Rings or O’s
- How To Do a Ghost Inhale
- How To Do The French Inhale
- How To Do The Tornado
- How To Do The Dragon
- How to Make Vape Bubbles
Preparing for Vape Tricks
Before learning vape tricks for beginners, there are a couple of things you need to know. First, you need to prepare and have the correct equipment for maximum cloud production since you can’t blow tons of clouds with a low powered device like a pod-system.
The first order of business is getting a box mod that comes with a good atomizer. This box mod is preferably a rebuildable dripping atomizer (RDA) or rebuildable tank atomizer (RTA) with low resistance coils. In other words, you need a sub-ohm vape, which will be perfect for blowing plumes of clouds.
The tank you decide on also has to have plenty of airflows, to allow for more giant clouds, but remember that too much airflow can make the clouds less dense, so finding the proper middle ground is key to learning beginner vape tricks.
You’ll also want to use vape juice that has zero nicotine since you could get nauseous if too much nicotine is inhaled, and since you’ll be inhaling a lot of vapor to learn vape tricks, it’s best not to use nicotine. Your vape juice also needs to be at least 70% vegetable glycerin or higher since VG is the ingredient in the vape juice that creates dense clouds, and as we stated above, what you’re looking for is thick clouds.
Now that you’ve taken care of all these things, you’re ready to begin beginner vape tricks, so let’s get started.
[H2] How To Create Smoke Rings or O’s
The smoke rings, also known as O’s, are among the most incredible tricks in vaping. The trick consists of blowing a perfect circle or O made out of vapor. To do them, all you have to do is the following:
- Take a deep inhale but keep the vapor in your mouth. Maintain your tongue at the bottom of your mouth. Push it toward the back of your throat and form an O shape with your lips. Then try to push a small amount of vapor, as if you were subtly coughing, out of your mouth. For beginners, instead of trying to move small amounts of air, you can tap with your finger one of your cheeks to create a small amount of air that can turn into a “smoke ring.” Remember that the size of the O shape you make with your lips will determine how big it is and that turning your lips inward instead of outward will yield better results.
How To Do a Ghost Inhale
Another cool trick you can do while vaping is the ghost inhale or the ghost hit. To do it, you have to do the following:
- Please take a deep inhale but maintain the vapor in your mouth, do not inhale it into your lungs. Keep the vapor in your mouth and slowly let it out. As soon as the vapor has left your mouth, quickly inhale it back, but this time into your lungs. The vapor should linger in the air for a few seconds and be sucked back in, like a ghost making an appearance.
How To Do The French Inhale
The French inhale is another cool trick that is sure to impress your friends. Follow these instructions:
- Inhale deep but keep the vapor in your mouth. The first step you’ll do is slowly let the vapor out of your mouth by extending your bottom jaw; once half of the vapor is out, and in front of your mouth, you’ll want to quickly and deeply breathe in only using your nose. It should look like a reverse waterfall that starts in your mouth and ends by going inside your nostrils.
How To Do The Tornado
Did you know you can make a tornado with your vape? It’s true, and here’s how you do it:
- You’ll need a cold flat surface, like marble; kitchen countertops work great. After you find your flat surface, you’ll want to take a deep inhale of your vape and again do not inhale into your lungs, but maintain the vapor inside your mouth. Get close to the surface as if you were going to kiss it and slowly let out the vapor until a blanket of vapor covers the surface. Then you’ll want to slowly insert your hand (which should be straight as if you were going to karate chop the vapor) into the vapor and then quickly raise it. This will make the vapor rise, and you will create a tiny tornado.
How To Do The Dragon
This trick will make you look like a dragon. Here’s how you do it:
- Like with the other tricks, pull on your vape but do not inhale, and maintain the vapor in your mouth. The more vapor you manage to collect, the better. You’ll want to blow the vapor out of your nose and out of your mouth simultaneously. But when blowing it out of your mouth, you’ll want to keep the center of your lips sealed while slowly opening up the sides of your mouth, like you’re blowing on a trumpet. The end effect should look like you’re blowing smoke like a dragon. Blow from the sides of your mouth and out of your nostrils at the same time.
How to Make Vape Bubbles
Another super easy beginner trick is making vape bubbles; you’ll need a toilet paper roll and a soapy solution for this trick. Here’s how you do it:
- First, you’ll want to make the soapy solution. Grab a bowl and pour water into the bowl. Then add dish soap. Stir the dish soap and the water making sure not to make any suds or bubbles. Then you’ll want to dip one end of the toilet paper roll slowly into the solution and bring it back up. Take a deep drag of your vape and maintain the vapor in your mouth. Put the toilet paper roll in your mouth and slowly blow through, so the end where you dip it starts forming a bubble. Slowly let the vapor out until the bubble separates from the roll. Voila, there you have it, vape bubbles.
As with all things, practice is essential for success. So if you want to become a successful vaping trickster, you’ll need to practice these awesome techniques often; the more you practice, the better you’ll get, and soon enough, you can move on to the next level, where smoke triangles and smoke rings that go inside smoke rings are created.