How To Manage Your Subscription
For customers to update the product quantity within an existing subscription, please follow these steps:
- From your storefront, select the Account Management icon.
- Log in to the account that has the active subscription.
- Select My Subscriptions.
- Select Show details under the subscription you would like to increase or decrease the quantity for a product.
- Select Edit next to Products in my subscription
- Adjust the quantity to the desired amount for each product that is in the existing subscription.
- Select Save.
2. Change Upcoming Order Date
Change Next Upcoming Order Date in the Customer Portal
For subscribers to change the next order date in the Customer Portal, please follow these steps:
Change Order Frequency in the Customer Portal
To adjust the order frequency of an existing subscription via the Customer Portal, please follow these steps:
Once the order frequency has been updated, check to make sure that the upcoming order dates are correct as well to match the new frequency selected.
Pause or Resume a Subscription in the Customer Portal
To pause or resume an existing subscription within the Customer Portal, please follow these steps:
If a customer would like to resume a subscription, this can be done by selecting Resume future orders near the top of the subscription details:
Cancel an Existing Subscription in the Customer Portal
To cancel an existing subscription within the Customer Portal, please follow these steps:
If a customer needs to reactivate a subscription, this can be done in the Customer Portal by selecting View Inactive Subscriptions at the bottom of the page, then selecting Reactivate Subscription > Yes, Reactivate Subscription under the subscription that you would like to reactivate.
5. Swap a Product within an Existing Subscription
To swap a product within an existing subscription, please follow these steps:
All future orders will generate with the new product after the swap has been completed. Customers can continue to swap products on each order by following these steps between each recurring order date.